New Zealand

New Zealand

Saturday, January 17, 2015

New Zealand Bucket List

Here's what I have so far for a bucket list. I REALLY hope to do all of these things, but it really depends on how much money I have.


  1. Milford Track 
  2. Hike to Lake Matheson and see Reflection Island
  3. Do as many hikes within the Mount Cook National Park as possible!
  4. Go to the Waitomo glow worm caves :)
  5. Visit Hobbiton 
  6. Do the Tongariro Alpine Crossing (walk into Mordor!)
  7. Do the Kawarau  Bridge Bungy
  8. Walk the Mueller Hut Route
  9. Walk the Kepler Track
  10. Hike Mount Sunday (Edoras)
  11. Go to Cathedral Cove (Narnia <3)
  12. Visit Paradise
  13. Go horseback riding in Ruapehu and/or Glenorchy
  14. Eat the local food
  15. Pass my classes ;)
  16. Visit Australia
  17. Explore as much of the North Island and South Island as I can!
  18. Use any leftover money for travel
  19. Be healthy
  20. Order at least a few drinks because I'm legal there! (drinking age of 18 yessss)
  21. Take lots of pictures!
  22. Utilize my GoPro to the fullest
  23. Make lifelong friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment