New Zealand

New Zealand

Friday, January 16, 2015

Pilot

I know the first show in a TV series is the "pilot" episode, so here is my pilot blog post! I just finished up an incredible semester working in Walt Disney World doing the Disney College Program, and now I'm off to New Zealand! What can I say, I have an adventure addiction. My New Zealand program goes from February-June, and I will be studying at Lincoln University in Christchurch, New Zealand. For those of you who don't know, New Zealand is made up of two main islands, and I will be studying on the south island (less populated). I could not be more excited to immerse myself in the unique culture and breathtaking scenery. Lord of the Rings and The Chronicles of Narnia were both filmed here, and you bet I'll be visiting some of those film sets. I started making a bucket list which I'll hopefully post soon, but for now I just wanted to get a foundation set for this blog! I hope for it to be a mix of a travel blog, photography blog, and online journal. I leave for Christchurch on February 14th, arrive the 16th, and have not yet booked a return flight. Finals end the 26th (ish) of June, but I would love to travel if I have enough money left. Well it's midnight and I should go to bed...please enjoy my awkward first post.

To read my Disney College Program blog, go here: http://livingthedcpdream.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment